Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
Nov. 19, 1950-Oct. 10, 2012
MORRISON, Ill. — Sheila J. Schipper, 61, of Morrison, died Wednesday October 10, 2012, at OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford.
She was born on November 19, 1950, in Sterling, the daughter of Neil and Joan (Callahan) Carlson and was a 1968 graduate of Tampico High School. She married Lyle E. Upton on September 21, 1968. She later married Roger Schipper on August 11, 1978. Sheila worked in the Whiteside County Circuit Clerks office for 30 years, with the last 6 years working as Circuit Clerk. She retired in February 2011. She attended Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Her love for her grandchildren and her job was unsurpassed. She enjoyed traveling to Florida, fishing and her Monday night golf league in Morrison.
Surviving is her husband, Roger; three children: Tory (Holly) Upton of Bloomington, Dawn (Paul) DeSchepper of Moline and Angela (Ron) Kuykendall of Erie; her stepmother, Mary V. Carlson of Rock Falls; her sisters: Barb (Mike) Sage of Prophetstown, Robyn Gillman (Jay Moresi) of Deer Grove and Karen Heyvaert (Jeff Bos) of Morrison; 10 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her sister, Beth Ballard.
Visitation will be Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Funeral services will follow on Saturday at 10 a.m. at the church with Reverend Gerald Norman and Mr. Ken Renkes co-officiating. Burial will be at Grove Hill Cemetery, Morrison. Arrangements by the McDonald Funeral Home, Fulton.
Memorials in her memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Death date: Oct. 10, 2012
Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- James C. Thyne Clinton James C. Thyne James C. Thyne, 62, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Pamela J. Harlock Pamela J. Harlock Aug. 16, 1951 - March 6, 2014 CLINTON -- Pamela J. Harlock, age 63, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, TX. Funeral services will be held Friday at 10:30 a.m. March 14th at the Pape Funeral Home
- Gary M. Ferris FULTON, Ill. -- Gary M. Ferris, 67, of Fulton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. There will be no visitation or funeral services. Cremation rites have been accorded. Death date: March 9, 2014 Gary M. Ferris
- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson ANDREW -- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at her home, from injuries sustained in a house fire. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation
- Catherine Petras Camanche Catherine Petras Catherine Petras, 62, of Camanche, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines