Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
Nov. 19, 1950-Oct. 10, 2012
MORRISON, Ill. — Sheila J. Schipper, 61, of Morrison, died Wednesday October 10, 2012, at OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford.
She was born on November 19, 1950, in Sterling, the daughter of Neil and Joan (Callahan) Carlson and was a 1968 graduate of Tampico High School. She married Lyle E. Upton on September 21, 1968. She later married Roger Schipper on August 11, 1978. Sheila worked in the Whiteside County Circuit Clerks office for 30 years, with the last 6 years working as Circuit Clerk. She retired in February 2011. She attended Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Her love for her grandchildren and her job was unsurpassed. She enjoyed traveling to Florida, fishing and her Monday night golf league in Morrison.
Surviving is her husband, Roger; three children: Tory (Holly) Upton of Bloomington, Dawn (Paul) DeSchepper of Moline and Angela (Ron) Kuykendall of Erie; her stepmother, Mary V. Carlson of Rock Falls; her sisters: Barb (Mike) Sage of Prophetstown, Robyn Gillman (Jay Moresi) of Deer Grove and Karen Heyvaert (Jeff Bos) of Morrison; 10 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her sister, Beth Ballard.
Visitation will be Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Funeral services will follow on Saturday at 10 a.m. at the church with Reverend Gerald Norman and Mr. Ken Renkes co-officiating. Burial will be at Grove Hill Cemetery, Morrison. Arrangements by the McDonald Funeral Home, Fulton.
Memorials in her memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Death date: Oct. 10, 2012
Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines