Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
Nov. 19, 1950-Oct. 10, 2012
MORRISON, Ill. — Sheila J. Schipper, 61, of Morrison, died Wednesday October 10, 2012, at OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford.
She was born on November 19, 1950, in Sterling, the daughter of Neil and Joan (Callahan) Carlson and was a 1968 graduate of Tampico High School. She married Lyle E. Upton on September 21, 1968. She later married Roger Schipper on August 11, 1978. Sheila worked in the Whiteside County Circuit Clerks office for 30 years, with the last 6 years working as Circuit Clerk. She retired in February 2011. She attended Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Her love for her grandchildren and her job was unsurpassed. She enjoyed traveling to Florida, fishing and her Monday night golf league in Morrison.
Surviving is her husband, Roger; three children: Tory (Holly) Upton of Bloomington, Dawn (Paul) DeSchepper of Moline and Angela (Ron) Kuykendall of Erie; her stepmother, Mary V. Carlson of Rock Falls; her sisters: Barb (Mike) Sage of Prophetstown, Robyn Gillman (Jay Moresi) of Deer Grove and Karen Heyvaert (Jeff Bos) of Morrison; 10 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her sister, Beth Ballard.
Visitation will be Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Funeral services will follow on Saturday at 10 a.m. at the church with Reverend Gerald Norman and Mr. Ken Renkes co-officiating. Burial will be at Grove Hill Cemetery, Morrison. Arrangements by the McDonald Funeral Home, Fulton.
Memorials in her memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Death date: Oct. 10, 2012
Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines