Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
Nov. 19, 1950-Oct. 10, 2012
MORRISON, Ill. — Sheila J. Schipper, 61, of Morrison, died Wednesday October 10, 2012, at OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford.
She was born on November 19, 1950, in Sterling, the daughter of Neil and Joan (Callahan) Carlson and was a 1968 graduate of Tampico High School. She married Lyle E. Upton on September 21, 1968. She later married Roger Schipper on August 11, 1978. Sheila worked in the Whiteside County Circuit Clerks office for 30 years, with the last 6 years working as Circuit Clerk. She retired in February 2011. She attended Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Her love for her grandchildren and her job was unsurpassed. She enjoyed traveling to Florida, fishing and her Monday night golf league in Morrison.
Surviving is her husband, Roger; three children: Tory (Holly) Upton of Bloomington, Dawn (Paul) DeSchepper of Moline and Angela (Ron) Kuykendall of Erie; her stepmother, Mary V. Carlson of Rock Falls; her sisters: Barb (Mike) Sage of Prophetstown, Robyn Gillman (Jay Moresi) of Deer Grove and Karen Heyvaert (Jeff Bos) of Morrison; 10 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her sister, Beth Ballard.
Visitation will be Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Ebenezer Reformed Church in Morrison. Funeral services will follow on Saturday at 10 a.m. at the church with Reverend Gerald Norman and Mr. Ken Renkes co-officiating. Burial will be at Grove Hill Cemetery, Morrison. Arrangements by the McDonald Funeral Home, Fulton.
Memorials in her memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Association.
Death date: Oct. 10, 2012
Morrison, Ill. —
Sheila J. Schipper
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines