Dec. 13, 1923 - Oct. 20, 2012
Ardelle J. Kohlmorgan, age 88, of Clinton, was called by our Lord on Saturday, October 20, 2012, from her home at Eagle Point Nursing Home where she had loving care and dear friends for many years.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, at the Pape Funeral Home. The Rev. Roland Schneider, pastor of Canaan Bible Missionary Church, Clinton will preside. Visitation will be 11:30 a.m. until the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Oakland Cemetery.
Ardelle was born in Lyons on December 13, 1923, the daughter of Emil and Alta (LaCroix) Kohlmorgan. She attended St. John Lutheran School in Lyons. She had been employed with Fourth Street Cleaners and the Holiday Inn. She was a member of the Bible Missionary Church and the Loyal Order of Moose.
Left to mourn her is her first cousin, Marguerite Williams of Clinton and other cousins.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her brother, Leon Kohlmorgan.
Memorials may be made to Eagle Point Nursing Home or the Clinton Humane Society. The family sends their special thanks to Marty and Darlos Guppy and to Tammy, Bobbie, Alice and Ruby at Eagle Point. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Oct. 20, 2012
Dec. 13, 1923 - Oct. 20, 2012
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines