Oct. 14, 1930 - March 7, 2013
Jane R. Jordan, 82, of Camanche, died Thursday, March 7, 2013, at the home of her daughter in Clinton.
Funeral services will be noon Monday, March 11, 2013, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery, Camanche. Serving as pallbearers will be Nathan Davis, Dustin Hullinger, Ryan Davis, Matt Jordan, John Hullinger and Amy Hullinger. Visitation will be Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Jane R. McCord was born on October 14, 1930, in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of John and Mildred (Anderson) McCord. She was a 1948 graduate of Clinton High School. She married Orley “Gene” Jordan on June 16, 1948, in Clinton; he died December 7, 1995.
Jane was a homemaker. In her earlier years she worked as a clerk at Sino’s Grocery Store on the north end and worked at Nielsen’s. She enjoyed traveling, reading and visiting with family and friends. She and her husband were members of the Moose Club. She was also a member of the Camanche Historical Society, the Camanche Historical Board and the Antique Auto Club.
Jane is survived by one son, Robert (Mary Ann) Jordan of Camanche; one daughter, Kathy (John) Hullinger of Clinton; 5 grandchildren: Matt (Abbey) Jordan, Amy Jordan, Nathan (Lindsey) Davis, Ryan Davis and Dustin (Stephany) Hullinger; three stepgrandchildren: Cary Hullinger, Jennifer Garcia and John (Amanda) Hullinger, III; six great-grandchildren: Logan, Caitlin, Addalea, MacKenzie, Avery, Lucinda and Gregory; six stepgreat-grandchildren: Marshelle, Jacquelyn, Ivan, Isaiah, Noah and Eli; her brother, John (Joyce) McCord of Bella Vista, Arkansas; and several nieces and nephews.
Jane was preceded in death by her parents, her husband; and one daughter, Pamela.
Memorials can be made to the Camanche Historical Society.
Death date: March 7, 2013
Oct. 14, 1930 - March 7, 2013
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines