March 3, 1928 - March 3, 2013
Delores A. Wing, age 85, formerly of Clinton, passed away March 3, 2013, in Amelia, Virginia.
Cremation rites have been accorded. A gathering of family and friends will take place Monday, March 18, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Pape Funeral Home. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Delores was born on March 3, 1928, the daughter of Edwin and Elda (Huebbe) Wing in Jackson County, Iowa. She was employed with the Rock Island Arsenal helping with office work. Delores enjoyed sewing, gardening, attending church and traveling.
Delores is survived by three children, Russell (Sharon) Manning of Amelia, Virginia; Jerry (Sandy) Manning of Lottsberg, Virginia; and Chelly (Keith) Liles of Charlotte, IA; 16 grandchildren, and several great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren; two sisters, Linda Flagel of Preston and Susan Claussen of Burlington; one brother, Calvin Wing of Morrison; and a daughter-in-law, Frances Manning of Oklahoma.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Robert Manning; a daughter Patricia Manning; eight brothers and three sisters.
Death date: March 3, 2013
March 3, 1928 - March 3, 2013
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines