Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
Services of celebration for David Foley will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 22, 2013, at the First United Methodist Church, Clinton. The family will greet family and friends from 9 a.m. until the service hour Friday at the church. A luncheon will follow the service. The service will be conducted by Pastor Dennis Glew.
On Thursday, March 15, 2013, we lost our beloved David Foley. He fought the fight to be with us, but he passed away at Mercy Medical Center.
Dave was born on January 2, 1933, in Prairie du Chien, WI. His parents were George “Judd” Foley and Luella Kuchenbecker Foley.
He came to Clinton and worked at DuPont for 15 years and Lyondell for 30 years, retiring in 2000.
In 1950, he married Alyce Luthans Moreland. Their children were Michael Foley (deceased) and Karen Schipper Foley.
In 1984, he married his beloved wife, Bonnie Alcorn Foley. He has been a positive mentor and is a true friend to his stepson, Kurt Alcorn.
His granddaughter, Kelly Marie Monahan, who is now a doctor, he was very proud of her.
His brother James Foley and sister-in-law, Virginia from Keller, Texas. They are the most wonderful people on Earth; Dave was so proud of them. They are truly “Angels” from Texas.
Last, but not least, he loved his two wonderful little companions, Max (deceased) and Sophie, his precious baby Yorkies.
He will be in our hearts. Forever.
Death date: March 22, 2013
Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines