Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
Services of celebration for David Foley will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 22, 2013, at the First United Methodist Church, Clinton. The family will greet family and friends from 9 a.m. until the service hour Friday at the church. A luncheon will follow the service. The service will be conducted by Pastor Dennis Glew.
On Thursday, March 15, 2013, we lost our beloved David Foley. He fought the fight to be with us, but he passed away at Mercy Medical Center.
Dave was born on January 2, 1933, in Prairie du Chien, WI. His parents were George “Judd” Foley and Luella Kuchenbecker Foley.
He came to Clinton and worked at DuPont for 15 years and Lyondell for 30 years, retiring in 2000.
In 1950, he married Alyce Luthans Moreland. Their children were Michael Foley (deceased) and Karen Schipper Foley.
In 1984, he married his beloved wife, Bonnie Alcorn Foley. He has been a positive mentor and is a true friend to his stepson, Kurt Alcorn.
His granddaughter, Kelly Marie Monahan, who is now a doctor, he was very proud of her.
His brother James Foley and sister-in-law, Virginia from Keller, Texas. They are the most wonderful people on Earth; Dave was so proud of them. They are truly “Angels” from Texas.
Last, but not least, he loved his two wonderful little companions, Max (deceased) and Sophie, his precious baby Yorkies.
He will be in our hearts. Forever.
Death date: March 22, 2013
Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines