March 9, 1920 - March 18, 2013
Helen B. Mueller, 93, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away Monday, March 18, 2013, at Mercy Living Center North, Clinton.
Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 22, 2013, at Trinity Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be in Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Helen was born March 9, 1920, in Morrison, Illinois, the daughter of the Rev. Otto and Ottilie (Simantel) Schumacher. Helen was educated at Immanuel Lutheran School and graduated from Freeport High School, Freeport, Illinois. She married Dr. Gilbert John Mueller on August 31, 1940, in Freeport, Illinois; he passed away July 24, 2004. Helen had been employed as the bookkeeper for her husband’s optometric practice, Mueller Optometry in Clinton. She retired in 1990.
Helen was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and very active in Trinity Ladies Aid and the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League. She also taught Sunday school for many years. In addition, she was an avid card player and played bridge at the Boat Club for many years.
Survivors include her son and daughter-in-law, John and Joye Mueller of Clinton; three grandchildren: Jay (Margie) Mueller of Fulton, IL, Paula Mueller of Fairfax, VA, and Tricia (Garrick) Lankford of Elkhart, IN; granddaughter-in-law, Denise Mueller of Elkhart, IN; eight great-grandchildren; sister, Marie Schult of Freeport, IL; a niece and a nephew.
She was preceded in death by her husband; son, Roger; grandson, Greg; nephew, James Schult; and parents.
Memorials may be made to the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Iowa, Trinity Lutheran Church or a charity of your choice.
Online condolences may be left by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: March 18, 2013
March 9, 1920 - March 18, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks