Sept. 1, 1928 - Nov. 20, 2012
Beverly J. Wulf, age 84, of Davenport, IA, formerly of Goose Lake, died Tuesday Nov. 20, 2012, at Genesis East Medical Center in Davenport.
Funeral services will be held 1 p.m. Saturday at Ascension Lutheran Church in Goose Lake. Visitation will be held Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Pape Funeral Home. Burial will be at Center Grove Cemetery. Memorials may be given to the church. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Beverly was born on Sept. 1, 1928, in Morrison, IL, the daughter of Vernon and Sophia (Gunther) Vorbeck. She graduated from Goose Lake High School. She married Roland Wulf on Oct. 10, 1945, in Clinton; he died in 2004. Beverly worked as a bookkeeper for Mercy Hospital in Clinton for 28 years. She was a member of Ascension Lutheran Church in Goose Lake. She enjoyed quilting, needlework, horses, cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes and spending time with her grandchildren.
Beverly is survived by her six children, Linda (Jerry) Hill of Huntersville, NC, Lana Wulf of Davenport, Larry Wulf of Davenport, Lavern (Lynne) Wulf of Harrisburg, PA, Lou Ann (Ronald) Fuglsang of Davenport and Lela Wulf of Atlanta, GA; six grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; and a brother, Clifford Vorbeck of Clinton.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a son, Lauren, and a sister, Shirley.
Death date: Nov. 20, 2012
Sept. 1, 1928 - Nov. 20, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines