FULTON, Ill. —
Nov. 12, 1945 - Jan. 28, 2013
Stanley J. Tenboer, 67, of Fulton, Illinois, died Monday, January 28, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa.
A funeral Mass will be 10:30 a.m. Friday, February 1, 2013, at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. Visitation will be Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Following the services, the body will be cremated. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Stanley John Tenboer was born on November 12, 1945, in Fulton, Illinois, the son of John and Helen (Bouvia) Tenboer. He was a 1963 graduate of Fulton High School. He was also a graduate of Clinton Community College.
Stan married Phyllis Rutledge on July 24, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa.
Stan was a manufacturing engineer with General Electric in Morrison for 43 years retiring in 2006.
Stan was an active member of Prince of Peace Parish and was currently serving as the chairman of the Pastoral Council and he was also active in the Evangelization Commission currently serving on the board of 1st Gateway Credit Union and he was a life member of the Two River Sail & Power Squadron formerly known as the Clinton Power Squadron where he served as an educational officer.
Stan is survived by his loving wife of 47 years, Phyllis, of Fulton; two sons, John (Kristina) Tenboer of Morrison, Illinois, and William (Debby) Tenboer of Charleston, South Carolina, five grandchildren: Ashley, Derek, Deven, Paul and Kaleb; two sisters-in-law, Karen Tenboer of Phoenix, Arizona, and Ann (Ronald) Schmitt of Camanche; brother-in-law, Chuck (Jacque) Rutledge of Fulton; and several nieces and nephews.
Stan was preceded in death by his parents; a son in infancy; and his brother, Robert.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
FULTON, Ill. —
Nov. 12, 1945 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines