FULTON, Ill. —
Nov. 12, 1945 - Jan. 28, 2013
Stanley J. Tenboer, 67, of Fulton, Illinois, died Monday, January 28, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa.
A funeral Mass will be 10:30 a.m. Friday, February 1, 2013, at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. Visitation will be Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Following the services, the body will be cremated. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Stanley John Tenboer was born on November 12, 1945, in Fulton, Illinois, the son of John and Helen (Bouvia) Tenboer. He was a 1963 graduate of Fulton High School. He was also a graduate of Clinton Community College.
Stan married Phyllis Rutledge on July 24, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa.
Stan was a manufacturing engineer with General Electric in Morrison for 43 years retiring in 2006.
Stan was an active member of Prince of Peace Parish and was currently serving as the chairman of the Pastoral Council and he was also active in the Evangelization Commission currently serving on the board of 1st Gateway Credit Union and he was a life member of the Two River Sail & Power Squadron formerly known as the Clinton Power Squadron where he served as an educational officer.
Stan is survived by his loving wife of 47 years, Phyllis, of Fulton; two sons, John (Kristina) Tenboer of Morrison, Illinois, and William (Debby) Tenboer of Charleston, South Carolina, five grandchildren: Ashley, Derek, Deven, Paul and Kaleb; two sisters-in-law, Karen Tenboer of Phoenix, Arizona, and Ann (Ronald) Schmitt of Camanche; brother-in-law, Chuck (Jacque) Rutledge of Fulton; and several nieces and nephews.
Stan was preceded in death by his parents; a son in infancy; and his brother, Robert.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
FULTON, Ill. —
Nov. 12, 1945 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines