June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
Frank Leo Feldt Jr., 90, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center, South Campus, on January 28, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 2, at Chancy Lutheran Church, Clinton. A visitation will occur one hour prior to the funeral service from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the church. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Honorary pallbearers will be his grandsons and great-grandchildren. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Frank was born on June 19, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Frank and Anna (Hoss) Feldt Sr. He was a 1942 graduate of Clinton High School. Frank served his country in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of World War II. Frank was united in marriage to Wanda Nichols on February 15, 1947.
Frank was employed with the Clinton DuPont plant. He was also a member of the Moose Lodge in Clinton and the AMVETS Post 28. He was a longtime member of Chancy Lutheran Church serving in the church choir for many years.
Frank loved fishing and wood working. He loved his family and especially his grandsons and great-grandchildren; he will be greatly missed by all.
Frank is survived by one daughter, Kristina (Harold) Jackson of Clinton, Iowa; one son, Michael (Yoko) Feldt of Las Vegas, NV; three grandsons; two great-grandchildren; one brother, Herbert (Pat) Feldt of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and special niece, Pat Odgen of East Moline, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; three sisters; and one brother.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines