June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
Frank Leo Feldt Jr., 90, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center, South Campus, on January 28, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 2, at Chancy Lutheran Church, Clinton. A visitation will occur one hour prior to the funeral service from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the church. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Honorary pallbearers will be his grandsons and great-grandchildren. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Frank was born on June 19, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Frank and Anna (Hoss) Feldt Sr. He was a 1942 graduate of Clinton High School. Frank served his country in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of World War II. Frank was united in marriage to Wanda Nichols on February 15, 1947.
Frank was employed with the Clinton DuPont plant. He was also a member of the Moose Lodge in Clinton and the AMVETS Post 28. He was a longtime member of Chancy Lutheran Church serving in the church choir for many years.
Frank loved fishing and wood working. He loved his family and especially his grandsons and great-grandchildren; he will be greatly missed by all.
Frank is survived by one daughter, Kristina (Harold) Jackson of Clinton, Iowa; one son, Michael (Yoko) Feldt of Las Vegas, NV; three grandsons; two great-grandchildren; one brother, Herbert (Pat) Feldt of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and special niece, Pat Odgen of East Moline, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; three sisters; and one brother.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- James C. Thyne Clinton James C. Thyne James C. Thyne, 62, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Pamela J. Harlock Pamela J. Harlock Aug. 16, 1951 - March 6, 2014 CLINTON -- Pamela J. Harlock, age 63, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, TX. Funeral services will be held Friday at 10:30 a.m. March 14th at the Pape Funeral Home
- Gary M. Ferris FULTON, Ill. -- Gary M. Ferris, 67, of Fulton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. There will be no visitation or funeral services. Cremation rites have been accorded. Death date: March 9, 2014 Gary M. Ferris
- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson ANDREW -- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at her home, from injuries sustained in a house fire. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation
- Catherine Petras Camanche Catherine Petras Catherine Petras, 62, of Camanche, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines