June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
Frank Leo Feldt Jr., 90, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center, South Campus, on January 28, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 2, at Chancy Lutheran Church, Clinton. A visitation will occur one hour prior to the funeral service from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the church. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Honorary pallbearers will be his grandsons and great-grandchildren. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Frank was born on June 19, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Frank and Anna (Hoss) Feldt Sr. He was a 1942 graduate of Clinton High School. Frank served his country in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of World War II. Frank was united in marriage to Wanda Nichols on February 15, 1947.
Frank was employed with the Clinton DuPont plant. He was also a member of the Moose Lodge in Clinton and the AMVETS Post 28. He was a longtime member of Chancy Lutheran Church serving in the church choir for many years.
Frank loved fishing and wood working. He loved his family and especially his grandsons and great-grandchildren; he will be greatly missed by all.
Frank is survived by one daughter, Kristina (Harold) Jackson of Clinton, Iowa; one son, Michael (Yoko) Feldt of Las Vegas, NV; three grandsons; two great-grandchildren; one brother, Herbert (Pat) Feldt of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and special niece, Pat Odgen of East Moline, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; three sisters; and one brother.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines