June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
Frank Leo Feldt Jr., 90, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center, South Campus, on January 28, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 2, at Chancy Lutheran Church, Clinton. A visitation will occur one hour prior to the funeral service from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the church. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Honorary pallbearers will be his grandsons and great-grandchildren. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Frank was born on June 19, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Frank and Anna (Hoss) Feldt Sr. He was a 1942 graduate of Clinton High School. Frank served his country in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of World War II. Frank was united in marriage to Wanda Nichols on February 15, 1947.
Frank was employed with the Clinton DuPont plant. He was also a member of the Moose Lodge in Clinton and the AMVETS Post 28. He was a longtime member of Chancy Lutheran Church serving in the church choir for many years.
Frank loved fishing and wood working. He loved his family and especially his grandsons and great-grandchildren; he will be greatly missed by all.
Frank is survived by one daughter, Kristina (Harold) Jackson of Clinton, Iowa; one son, Michael (Yoko) Feldt of Las Vegas, NV; three grandsons; two great-grandchildren; one brother, Herbert (Pat) Feldt of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and special niece, Pat Odgen of East Moline, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; three sisters; and one brother.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 28, 2013
June 19, 1922 - Jan. 28, 2013
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines