FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
Audrey L. Warren, 83, of Fulton, died Monday, November 26, 2012, at her home.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, December 1, 2012, at Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton. Pastor Ryan Carpenter, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton, will be officiating. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, November 30, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery, Clinton.
Memorials may be made to Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton.
She was born September 29, 1929, in East St. Louis, Ill., to Franklin Monroe and Nora Charlotte (Beaty) Mayberry.
She was educated in the McCleansboro, Ill., grade schools and graduated from McCleansboro High School, McCleansboro, Ill.
She married Donald E. Warren on June 2, 1955, in McCleansboro, Ill.; he died June 15, 1985.
She was a telephone operator for the Illinois Bell Telephone Company from the time she graduated high school until she was married. Audrey was a homemaker.
Audrey was a member of Calvary Baptist Church, Clinton, where she was a Sunday school teacher, sung in the choir, worked with Vacation Bible School and worked in the nursery for many years. Audrey enjoyed playing the trumpet and music. She also enjoyed taking pictures.
Survivors include four daughters, Charlotte L. Busch of Huron, SD, Sandra K. (Clint) Brewer of Fulton, IL, Linda S. Cauthorn of Richlands, NC, Benita J. (Peter) Hentges of Houston, TX; one son, Donald M. (Pamela) Warren of Fulton, IL; fifteen grandchildren; twenty-one great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Helen (Gene) Pedersen of Apple Valley, MN, and Mrs. Hazel Gasner of New Ulm, MN.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; one grandson, Dustin Allen Brewer; and one great-grandson, Christipher Warren.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 26, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
- Justin G. Curtin PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Justin G. Curtin, 30, of Prophetstown, died Monday at home. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Bosma-Gibson Funeral Home
- Martha Belle Rhode SAVANNA, Ill. -- Martha Belle Rhode, 96, of Savanna, died Tuesday at Big Meadows Nursing facility in Savanna. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the United Methodist Church in Savanna, with the Rev. Sejoon Jang officiating. Memorial
- Sheila A. Jones Sheila A. Jones Aug. 4, 1963 - Dec. 11, 2013 CLINTON -- Sheila A. Jones, age 50, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton. A gathering of family and friends will be held from 12:00 noon until 2:00 p
- Lillyawana Sky Volker IOWA CITY -- Infant Lillyawana Sky Volker passed away with the assured comfort of her loving parents at her side on December 6th, 2013 at the University of Iowa Hospitals. Lillyawana was born November 19th, 2013 in Iowa City, Iowa, the daughter of J
- Elizabeth 'Betty' E. Grossman Elizabeth 'Betty' E. Grossman Aug. 11, 1939 - Dec. 10, 2013 CLINTON -- Elizabeth "Betty" E. Grossman, 74, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at the University of Iowa Hospitals on December 10th, 2013. Funeral services will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Frid
- Martha Belle Rhoden Savanna, Ill. Martha Belle Rhoden Martha Belle Rhoden, 96, of Savanna, died Tuesday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. Arrangements are pending at the Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna.
- Donald E. Ludvigsen Donald E. Ludvigsen Dec. 5, 1930 - Dec. 9, 2013 CLINTON -- Donald E. Ludvigsen, age 83, of Clinton, died Monday Dec. 9, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. There will be no visitation or funeral services held; cremation rites have been accorded. The
- Joyce Jean Rohweder Weis MILES -- Joyce Jean Rohweder Weis, 84, died Monday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. John's Lutheran Church in Preston. A visitation will be held prior to the service from 10 to 11 a.m. a
- LaVerne A. Reckinger Sr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- LaVerne A. Reckinger, Sr., 86, of Savanna, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. A funeral Mass will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna. Burial will take place in Marywood Catholic
- Marian Rose Marian Rose April 7, 1919 - Dec. 9, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Marian Rose, 94, of Fulton, died Monday, December 9, 2013, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, IL. Funeral service is at 2 p.m. Thursday, December 12, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma
- More Obituaries Headlines