FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
Audrey L. Warren, 83, of Fulton, died Monday, November 26, 2012, at her home.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, December 1, 2012, at Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton. Pastor Ryan Carpenter, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton, will be officiating. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, November 30, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery, Clinton.
Memorials may be made to Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton.
She was born September 29, 1929, in East St. Louis, Ill., to Franklin Monroe and Nora Charlotte (Beaty) Mayberry.
She was educated in the McCleansboro, Ill., grade schools and graduated from McCleansboro High School, McCleansboro, Ill.
She married Donald E. Warren on June 2, 1955, in McCleansboro, Ill.; he died June 15, 1985.
She was a telephone operator for the Illinois Bell Telephone Company from the time she graduated high school until she was married. Audrey was a homemaker.
Audrey was a member of Calvary Baptist Church, Clinton, where she was a Sunday school teacher, sung in the choir, worked with Vacation Bible School and worked in the nursery for many years. Audrey enjoyed playing the trumpet and music. She also enjoyed taking pictures.
Survivors include four daughters, Charlotte L. Busch of Huron, SD, Sandra K. (Clint) Brewer of Fulton, IL, Linda S. Cauthorn of Richlands, NC, Benita J. (Peter) Hentges of Houston, TX; one son, Donald M. (Pamela) Warren of Fulton, IL; fifteen grandchildren; twenty-one great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Helen (Gene) Pedersen of Apple Valley, MN, and Mrs. Hazel Gasner of New Ulm, MN.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; one grandson, Dustin Allen Brewer; and one great-grandson, Christipher Warren.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 26, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines