FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
Audrey L. Warren, 83, of Fulton, died Monday, November 26, 2012, at her home.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, December 1, 2012, at Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton. Pastor Ryan Carpenter, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton, will be officiating. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, November 30, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery, Clinton.
Memorials may be made to Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton.
She was born September 29, 1929, in East St. Louis, Ill., to Franklin Monroe and Nora Charlotte (Beaty) Mayberry.
She was educated in the McCleansboro, Ill., grade schools and graduated from McCleansboro High School, McCleansboro, Ill.
She married Donald E. Warren on June 2, 1955, in McCleansboro, Ill.; he died June 15, 1985.
She was a telephone operator for the Illinois Bell Telephone Company from the time she graduated high school until she was married. Audrey was a homemaker.
Audrey was a member of Calvary Baptist Church, Clinton, where she was a Sunday school teacher, sung in the choir, worked with Vacation Bible School and worked in the nursery for many years. Audrey enjoyed playing the trumpet and music. She also enjoyed taking pictures.
Survivors include four daughters, Charlotte L. Busch of Huron, SD, Sandra K. (Clint) Brewer of Fulton, IL, Linda S. Cauthorn of Richlands, NC, Benita J. (Peter) Hentges of Houston, TX; one son, Donald M. (Pamela) Warren of Fulton, IL; fifteen grandchildren; twenty-one great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Helen (Gene) Pedersen of Apple Valley, MN, and Mrs. Hazel Gasner of New Ulm, MN.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; one grandson, Dustin Allen Brewer; and one great-grandson, Christipher Warren.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 26, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines