FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
Audrey L. Warren, 83, of Fulton, died Monday, November 26, 2012, at her home.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, December 1, 2012, at Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton. Pastor Ryan Carpenter, pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton, will be officiating. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, November 30, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery, Clinton.
Memorials may be made to Calvary Baptist Church in Clinton.
She was born September 29, 1929, in East St. Louis, Ill., to Franklin Monroe and Nora Charlotte (Beaty) Mayberry.
She was educated in the McCleansboro, Ill., grade schools and graduated from McCleansboro High School, McCleansboro, Ill.
She married Donald E. Warren on June 2, 1955, in McCleansboro, Ill.; he died June 15, 1985.
She was a telephone operator for the Illinois Bell Telephone Company from the time she graduated high school until she was married. Audrey was a homemaker.
Audrey was a member of Calvary Baptist Church, Clinton, where she was a Sunday school teacher, sung in the choir, worked with Vacation Bible School and worked in the nursery for many years. Audrey enjoyed playing the trumpet and music. She also enjoyed taking pictures.
Survivors include four daughters, Charlotte L. Busch of Huron, SD, Sandra K. (Clint) Brewer of Fulton, IL, Linda S. Cauthorn of Richlands, NC, Benita J. (Peter) Hentges of Houston, TX; one son, Donald M. (Pamela) Warren of Fulton, IL; fifteen grandchildren; twenty-one great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Helen (Gene) Pedersen of Apple Valley, MN, and Mrs. Hazel Gasner of New Ulm, MN.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; one grandson, Dustin Allen Brewer; and one great-grandson, Christipher Warren.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 26, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Sept. 29, 1929 - Nov. 26, 2012
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- Helen J. Erps Camanche Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, died Monday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Richard G. Gifford Richard G. Gifford Oct. 17, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Richard G. Gifford, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at his home in Clinton. There will no services or visitation per his wishes the body has been cremated. The Clinton
- Gilbert L. Stephenson DeWitt Gilbert L. Stephenson Gilbert L. Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. Gilbert L. Stephenson
- Furman C. Doty Furman C. Doty May 23, 1939 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Furman C. Doty, 74, of Clinton, Iowa, died Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa. Memorial services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014 at the Clinton Church of Chri
- Beverly Durkop Maquoketa Beverly Durkop Beverly Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- More Obituaries Headlines