Nov. 26, 1922 - March 1, 2013
Mary E. Rose, age 90, of Clinton formerly of Fulton, died Friday, March 01, 2013 at Eagle Point Nursing Home and Rehab.
Mary was born November 26, 1922, in Fulton, the daughter of George W. and Dianne (Kopenga) Stanger. She worked at the Toy Factory, Fulton Public Schools, cleaned private homes all in Fulton, General Electric in Morrison, Greeks Candy Kitchen, and Bennett Box and Climax all of Clinton. Mary was a member of the Fulton Presbyterian Church, and Fulton American Legion Auxiliary. Mary married Henry Rose on March 17, 1941 in Camanche, IA and they later divorced. She lived in Chicago, Fulton, Spring Valley, and Thomson before moving to Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab in October 2006.
Survivors include three daughters, Pat (Carl Hamm) Johnston of Fulton, Janice (John) Bogart of Fulton, and Sandra Rose of Clinton, one son, Henry “Bud” Rose of Fulton, 9 grandchildren, 4 step grandchildren, 12 great grandchildren, 15 step great grandchildren, many great great-grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one daughter, Kathy Jean in infancy, two sisters, Katherine Hamm and Margaret Stanger, one granddaughter, Abby Anderson, and one special friend, Allen Pessman.
Visitation will be from 10-11 a.m. Monday, March 4, 2013 at McDonald Funeral Home in Fulton, 1601 16th Avenue. Funeral service will be Monday at 11:00 a.m. at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Fulton Township Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Online condolences may be sent to: www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com.
Death date: March 1, 2013
Nov. 26, 1922 - March 1, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks