Nov. 26, 1922 - March 1, 2013
Mary E. Rose, age 90, of Clinton formerly of Fulton, died Friday, March 01, 2013 at Eagle Point Nursing Home and Rehab.
Mary was born November 26, 1922, in Fulton, the daughter of George W. and Dianne (Kopenga) Stanger. She worked at the Toy Factory, Fulton Public Schools, cleaned private homes all in Fulton, General Electric in Morrison, Greeks Candy Kitchen, and Bennett Box and Climax all of Clinton. Mary was a member of the Fulton Presbyterian Church, and Fulton American Legion Auxiliary. Mary married Henry Rose on March 17, 1941 in Camanche, IA and they later divorced. She lived in Chicago, Fulton, Spring Valley, and Thomson before moving to Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab in October 2006.
Survivors include three daughters, Pat (Carl Hamm) Johnston of Fulton, Janice (John) Bogart of Fulton, and Sandra Rose of Clinton, one son, Henry “Bud” Rose of Fulton, 9 grandchildren, 4 step grandchildren, 12 great grandchildren, 15 step great grandchildren, many great great-grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one daughter, Kathy Jean in infancy, two sisters, Katherine Hamm and Margaret Stanger, one granddaughter, Abby Anderson, and one special friend, Allen Pessman.
Visitation will be from 10-11 a.m. Monday, March 4, 2013 at McDonald Funeral Home in Fulton, 1601 16th Avenue. Funeral service will be Monday at 11:00 a.m. at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Fulton Township Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Online condolences may be sent to: www.mcdonaldfuneralhomes.com.
Death date: March 1, 2013
Nov. 26, 1922 - March 1, 2013
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines