- June Isabelle Sikkema June Isabelle Sikkema June 2, 1925 - Feb. 27, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- June Isabelle Sikkema, 88, of Fulton, IL, died Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home, Fulton, IL. Funeral services will be at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014 at
- Althea K. Capper DEWITT -- Althea K. Capper, 97, of DeWitt, died Wednesday at the Wellstead of Rogers Nursing Home in Rogers, Minn. A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Elmwood Cemetery in DeWitt, with the Rev. Jeff Wartgow officiating. Burial will
- Sandra J. Brumett CLINTON -- Sandra J. Brumett, 63, of Clinton, died Tuesday at Mercy Living Center North in Clinton. Memorial services will be held at a later date. Death date: Feb. 25, 2014 Sandra J. Brumett
- Robert M. 'Bob' Winger MAQUOKETA -- Robert M. "Bob" Winger, 72, of Maquoketa, died Monday at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. A celebration of his life will be held at 1:30 p.m. Friday at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Friends and family may gather for a remembr
- Harlan Eugene 'Gene' Hiett Harlan Eugene 'Gene' Hiett Jan. 18, 1928 - Feb. 26, 2014 CLINTON -- Harlan Eugene "Gene" Hiett, 86, of Clinton, Iowa passed away February 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North facility. Honoring his wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A vis
- Arthur L. Weber Arthur L. Weber Oct. 9, 1924 - Feb. 24, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Arthur L. Weber, 89, of Fulton, died Monday, February 24, 2014, at Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014 at the Zion Lutheran
- Sharon K. Freeland Sharon K. Freeland March 1, 1947 - Jan. 2, 2014 ALEDO, Ill. -- Sharon K. Freeland, 66 of Aledo, formerly of Clinton, died Thursday, January 2, 2014 at her home. A time of Remembrance will be held on Saturday, March 1st at 1:00 p.m. at Speer Funeral H
- Althea K. Capper DeWitt Althea K. Capper Althea K. Capper, 97, of DeWitt, died Wednesday at the Wellstead of Rogers Nursing Home in Rogers, Minn. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
Elaine Joyce Koch
Elaine Joyce Koch, at age 83, went to be with our Lord on Feb. 4th, 2014, surrounded by her loving family. She fought a courageous battle with cancer; maintaining a positive attitude & determined spirit, having been a cancer survivor 3 times over the past 27 years.
- Myrna Kaczinski Myrna Kaczinski Oct. 30, 1940 - Feb. 23, 2014 DELMAR -- Myrna Kaczinski, 73, of Delmar, Iowa passed away Sunday, February 23, 2014 at Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held on Friday, February 28,
- More Obituaries Headlines