In 2015, Clinton Community College students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community were invited to share six-word stories about their CCC experience. Perhaps these six-word stories will inspire your own. Enjoy!
· CCC: helping me build my future.
· Generosity made my dreams come true.
· Adult learners, endless opportunities: Welcome here!
· No HS diploma? 2nd chance: HiSEP
· College opens eyes to the future.
· College: It’s time to get serious.
· First day of college – utterly lost.
· Second day of college – I’m found.
· Study today – you’ll be thankful tomorrow.
· College opens doors to endless possibilities.
· Early mornings, late nights: college life.
· When is the test? Today?! Crap.
· Sometimes we like to play Ping-Pong.
· Words cut deeper than a blade.
· Writing papers: so much fun (sarcasm).
· “Good enough” is not good enough.
· I am “learning how to learn.”
· Empty hallways and loud, cluttered minds.
· Exercising freedom and wasting time wisely.
· We’ve Got Spirit, Yes We DO!
· High School. Job. Laid-off. College. Success.
· Surrounded by people, yet still alone.
· Inspiring the masses, with outdoor classes.
· Challenging. Humbling. Perspective changing. Fulfilling. Nursing.
· Lost my wallet, found my desires.
· First student. Then tutor. Now transfer!
· Exploring new classes, making memories last.
· Challenge. Concentrate. Communicate. Collaborate. Confidence. Commencement!
· Logged out. Pulled plug. Found life.
· What if I said, “What If?”
April is Community College Month.