The Clinton Herald, Clinton, Iowa

January 15, 2014

Lafayette Apartments owner thankful for assistance during gas leak


The Clinton Herald

---- — On behalf of the tenants and the employees of the Lafayette Apartments we would like to thank the Clinton Fire Department and the city inspectors for their quick response in finding the gas leak from outside the building.

We also want to thank Alliant Energy workers who quickly repaired the broken gas line. After the work was completed and the safety re-inspection was performed, the tenants and employees were given the all clear to return to their apartments. All this was done approximately within a 12-hour period and was greatly appreciated.

We would also like to thank Sister's Cafe, Victory Center and our staff for all they did in our time of need.

Jim and Sally Trimble,

Clinton