Clinton High School's homecoming king and queen were crowned during Thursday's coronation ceremony. Later, residents turned out for Clinton's homecoming parade.
- Local Schools
JUST IN: Three interested in Guillory's seat
Three former board members have inquired about ex-Clinton Community School board member Devin Guillory's seat, according to district business manager Cindy McAleer. Guillory resigned in June after accepting a job in Saudi Arabia and the district has been fielding interest the last two weeks.
- Survey may impact goals CLINTON — When the Clinton Community School Board meets to reassess its annual goals today, an important process will be at hand, Superintendent Deb Olson said.“I believe it’s important because it kind of sets the vision for the district moving forwa
- UPDATED: School board names new Clinton High principal
UPDATED: District rehires recently terminated teacher
Melissa Luckritz, who was terminated for budget reasons last month, will teach third grade at Whittier Elementary.
Playground hours cut
CLINTON -- Deb Olson doesn't want anyone to get hurt on Clinton School District property. As the Clinton School District's superintendent, Olson doesan't want criminal activity on the district's property, either. Olson said that because of a few inc
CHS principal resigns
Throughout her 14-year tenure with Clinton Community Schools, "what's best for kids" was Karinne Tharaldson Jones' guiding philosophy.
On Friday, she told staff one child has become a priority — Liam Jones.
BREAKING: CHS Principal informs staff of resignation
Principal Karinne Tharaldson Jones informed Clinton High, school district she has accepted a position with Bettendorf AEA.
- Four for signing day FULTON, Ill. -- Four seniors from Fulton High School will go on to play college athletics next fall, with all four of them staying within a 3-hour traveling distance. Only Matt Dail, who is going to Trinity Christian College in Illinois to play baske
- Schools eye same sports-sharing policy CLINTON -- Since 1982 the state of Iowa has allowed athletic sharing agreements between neighboring school districts and it is anticipated that the Clinton School District will continue to take advantage of that allowance into the 2014-2015 school ye
- Projects shuffled as ground thaws CLINTON -- Progress is moving along at the Clinton Middle School, although contractors feel they may be teetering on the edge of their projected schedule. Unfavorable weather and a brutal winter have delayed some aspects of the project, which was ant
- More Local Schools Headlines
- JUST IN: Three interested in Guillory's seat