- Local Schools
Northeast to appeal sharing decision
CLINTON -- Northeast School District will appeal a September judgement that voided a whole-grade sharing agreement with the Easton Valley School District. The Northeast Board of Education went into closed session during a special meeting this week to
A Fulton Homecoming Surprise
Cheers erupted Thursday at Fulton High School, as the stage curtains opened, revealing a large projection screen and the 2013 homecoming king.
PHOTOS: Clinton homecoming festivities
Clinton High School's homecoming king and queen were crowned during Thursday's coronation ceremony. Later, residents turned out for Clinton's homecoming parade.
- Fall festival, homecoming set CAMANCHE-- Camanche High School's homecoming events and the community's fall festival will merge next week, offering something for everyone to attend. Kelly Everhart, high school student council representative and Party in the Park committee member,
- Officials hope work nears completion FULTON, Ill. -- Work is continuing at Fulton High School and officials are hoping that some of that work concludes before basketball season. A buildings and grounds committee met Wednesday to discuss ongoing repairs to the commons and the boiler. Mai
Colah, Robinson named semi-finalists in National Merit Scholarship program
CLINTON -- Two Clinton High School students are semi-finalists in the National Merit Scholarship program.
- River Bend parents voice concerns about coach FULTON, Ill. -- The River Bend School Board this week told a group of parents that they need to meet with the high school principal and athletic director for concerns they have about one of the coaches. More than a dozen distraught parents attended a
- Construction timeline gets pushed back CLINTON -- The new Clinton Middle School timeline has been tentatively pushed back by a month due to delays in construction. A July 2014 completion date now looks more like a mid-August finish. However, the timeline won't be solidified until the buil
- New members sworn in CLINTON -- Following last week's school board election, the Camanche Board of Education swore in the newly-elected members this week. Director of Business Roxanne Aude administered the oath of office to Mike Dunn, Dan Srp and Larry McDonald. Superint
- Board hesitates at early dismissals FULTON, Ill. -- The River Bend School District will see two additional early dismissal days in the 2013-14 school year to allow for necessary required training sessions for teachers in all three schools of the district. Administrative staff at Fulto
- More Local Schools Headlines
- Northeast to appeal sharing decision