Founded in 1856, the Clinton Herald is the Gateway area's source for local news and sports.
The Clinton Herald will be the dependable source for local news; provide our readers a public forum to express their needs, interests and concerns; and engage in community activities that enhance the image and character of our newspaper and our communities.
The Clinton Herald is a part of Community Newspaper Holdings Inc. (CNHI), one of the leading publishers of local news and information in the United States.
Founded in 1997, CNHI's newspapers, websites and niche publications serve more than 130 communities throughout the United States.
CNHI publications strive to be leading providers of local news and information in their communities. CNHI values excellence, integrity, respect for employees and a customer focus in all of its operations.
CNHI is a privately owned company based in Montgomery, Alabama.
For more information visit www.cnhi.com.
- Man sent to prison for up to 30 years
- Man arrested in Clinton on Illinois meth charge
- Man charged in burglaries
- Suspended sentence granted in drug case
- Sentence on hold in felony drug case
- Thomson man lands film role
- Fireworks were out of control over 4th
- Help through the storm: AMVETS assist Clinton family after loss of father, addition of children
- Police investigating hit-and-run crash
- Buech crowned Clinton County Fair Queen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.