Camanche 2014 boys track and field, girls track and field, boys golf, girls golf, boys tennis and girls tennis.
Camanche boys track and field
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School boys track and field team are (front row, from left): Brady Determan, Jacob Pulse, Jimmy Zhang, Ryan Langston, Nick Phelps, Easton McDaniel, Logan Peterson and Cade Borrison; (middle row, from left): Zach Feller, Jason Zhang, Jesse Everhart, Ethan Schaffer, Tre Austin, Sammy Osaro, Zach Hines, Thomas Brantley, Brady Beal and Blake Bialas; and (back row, from left): Lane Kaczinski, Jeremiah Jones, Drey Abbot, Chadd Weller, David Gonzalez, Levi Carber, Connor Schmitt, Jared Smith, Will Seeser and Derek Harksen.
Camanche girls track and field
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls track and field team are (front row, from left): Demi Edens, Kylie Phillips, Jordan Goldbeck, Erin Dunn and Syrene Ball; (middle row, from left): Emily Sorem, Maddy Seibel, Megan Hoffman, Korrie Petersen, Georgia Peduzzi, Morgan Lyons, Bailey Mensinger and Jensen Crigger; and (back row, from left): Page Edens, Neva Wadelich, Courtney Schnoor, Courtney Martens, Libby Schnoor, Brittany Paasch, Victoria McCary, Alexis Campie, Jordan Nissen and Molly Kramer.
Camanche boys golf
Members of the 2014 Camanche boys golf team are (front row, from left): Jesse Lanhart, Riley Melchiori, Mason Lanhart, Hampton Grim and Jacob Shaw; and (back row, from left): Mikey Salvochka, Chod Gilbert, Mitch McElroy, Brody Lodge, Jacob Peasley and Colin Short. Not pictured: Devyn Booth.
Camanche girls golf
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls golf team are (front row, from left): Allison Donahue, Stephanie Lankford, Kerri Lord and Payton Hardin; and (back row, from left): Quin Rauchenecker, Brittani Gregorich, Kelly Michaelsen, Morgan Benthin and Alison Seibel.
Camanche boys tennis
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School boys tennis team are (front row, from left): Seth Boysen, Zach Phillips, Tait Vogel and Nathan Thoms; and (back row, from left): Harsh Patel, Keaton DenBesten, Tanner Atkinson and Devan Michels.
Camanche girls tennis
Members of the 2014 Camanche High School girls tennis team are (front row, from left): Page Edens, Alexa DeVries, Kylie Phillips and Lexi Cundiff; and (back row, from left): CJ Leary, Brett Hilgendorf, Maddie Parker, Kylie Vogel and Lindsey Grams.
- Nitro Jam delivers thrills CORDOVA, Ill. -- Another beautiful night in Illinois gave way to a massive turnout to watch the final rounds of professional drag racing in the IHRA Nitro Jam Summer Nationals on Saturday night at Cordova Dragway Park.The event, returning to Cordova
- Rizzo's big catch backfires PHOENIX — Things are going so badly for the Chicago Cubs, even a spectacular play backfires.First baseman Anthony Rizzo tumbled over a railing and into a camera well to make a catch, but a rule allowed the go-ahead run to score from third and the Cub
- McIlroy wire-to-wire at British HOYLAKE, England — Walking off the 18th green as the British Open champion, Rory McIlroy kept gazing at all the greats on golf’s oldest trophy.On the claret jug, his name is etched in silver below Phil Mickelson.In the record book, he is listed behin
- Last year motivates Marquette WILTON -- Marquette Catholic barely missed making a second consecutive trip to the Iowa softball state tournament a year ago. But, the 3-2 regional final loss to Gilbertville Don Bosco that prevented the return trip is a key reason the Mohawks are he
- Danks hit hard in defeat CHICAGO (AP) — Jon Danks is happy the Chicago White Sox are done with the Houston Astros for this season.Danks lasted a season-low 4 1/3 innings, giving up a season-high 12 hits and seven runs in an 11-7 loss Sunday.“Dug us a hole. These guys fought
- Rebels hit roadblock WILTON – The Northeast baseball team has prided itself on making comebacks, especially on the road. Wilton would not let that happen Saturday.The Beavers defeated the Rebels 4-3 in the Class 2A District 10 baseball championship as Wilton starting pit
- L'Kings barely miss weekend sweep LANSING, Mich. -- The Clinton LumberKings were one strike away from their fifth win in six games, another road series victory and a one-run triumph. But closer Emilio Pagan allowed a game-tying infield single in the ninth inning, and Aaron Brooks all
- Rebels ready to do it on the road again WILTON — Northeast has felt right at home in Wilton the past two years. The Rebels are hoping nothing changes tonight.The Rebels (26-7) return to Wilton tonight to play the host school in the Iowa Class 2A District 10 championship baseball game. The
- In the zone, McIlroy widens lead HOYLAKE, England — Rory McIlroy saw only birdies at Royal Liverpool, mostly on his scorecard, and even one pheasant that trotted across the eighth green as he was lining up a putt. That was but a minor interruption in his command performance Friday i
- Sabers rally for walk-off win MAQUOKETA — Central DeWitt scored a pair of runs in the bottom of the seventh inning, beating Maquoketa 3-2 on Tanner Clark’s single in a Class 3A District 7 semifinal Friday night.The Sabers (21-18-1) will face Davenport Assumption in Monday night’s
- More Sports Headlines