- Saints post win, tie JACKSON, Miss. -- Ashford returned to the baseball diamond Tuesday and earned a win and a tie against Tougaloo College. The Saints' offense struck early and often in the opener en route to a 9-6 win in Game 1. The second game went to extra innings be
Cougars out of tourney
Three days made a big difference in the score, but it couldn't quite change the outcome for the Clinton Community College men's basketball team.
- Saints earn wins TUCSON, Ariz. - There was no shortage of offense coming from the Ashford University softball team Monday afternoon. The Saints combined for 18 runs and 22 hits in a pair of wins at the 2014 Tucson Invitational Games. Senior Nicole Interrante drove in
Sabers to state
CEDAR RAPIDS -- As the Central DeWitt Sabers walked around the court after their 58-47 substate final win over Benton Community, they realized one thing: The path to the state tournament is not easy.
- Easton Valley to play at 10:30 BOONE -- The Class 1A field for the Iowa boys basketball state tournament was completed Monday night as three games that were postponed Saturday were played. Now that the field is complete, Easton Valley knows when it will play its opener next week a
- DeWitt in the substate final CEDAR RAPIDS -- One area team has punched its ticket to the State Basketball Tournament next week, and DeWitt could become the second on Monday. DeWitt Central will face Benton Community at Cedar Rapids Kennedy (7 p.m. tip-off), and the winner will
- Ashford splits doubleheader in Tuscon TUCSON, Ariz. -- The Ashford University softball team ditched the cold weather and headed west for spring break, opening play at the 2014 Tucson Invitational on Sunday. Ashford 2, Siena Heights 1 Sophomore Nicole Schmidt was dialed in from the first
- St. Thomas More too big, too strong, too fast NORMAL, Ill. -- Sometimes things are not as advertised. Sometimes they don't live up to the hype, or even meet expectations. And sometimes they leave you in astonishment, left with your mouth wide open. Unfortunately for the Prophetstown Lady Prophe
- Saints upset by late final run CLINTON -- Ashford wishes it would have finished Saturday's game the way it started. The Saints fell to the Northern New Mexico Eagles 51-48 in the Association of Independent Institutions tournament championship, and a big reason why the No. 23 Sain
- Easton Valley state bound By Jon Gremmels Herald Sports Editor Easton Valley state bound
- More Sports Headlines