This cat doesn't need his own door, he just knocks when he wants to come inside.
- Top News
- Family pays it forward with late final wish
Recommended by YOU: Map of local holiday lights displays and more
When you're looking for local lights displays this season, be sure to follow our interactive map with reader recommended displays and events.
- Camanche Council spars over boulevard payment CAMANCHE -- A discrepancy between the city of Camanche and a local contractor has council members questioning the legitimacy of a contract between the two for a $3.5 million rejuvenation project on the city's main road, Washington Boulevard. At a Cit
- Special requests concern CCDA
- Incoming council questions Farwell resignation
- CCDA will fund half of engineering costs for 19th Avenue North project CLINTON -- Clinton officials are re-evaluating their options for filling the funding gap for the 19th Avenue North extension through the Lyons Business and Technology Park. The city plans to construct 1,100 feet of 19th Avenue North, 880 feet of 1
West Heights open house draws crowd
CLINTON -- Clinton residents came out in droves to get a look at new apartments Tuesday afternoon. Community Housing Initiatives, Inc., held a two-hour open house, beginning at 1 p.m. at the new West Heights Townhouse apartment complex,1155 14th Ave.
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing DES MOINES -- The two winning Mega Millions tickets were sold in California and Georgia, lottery officials said Wednesday. The $636 million jackpot was the second-largest lottery prize in U.S. history. One ticket was sold in San Jose, Calif., Califor
Lions Club Santa visits hospital
Photos from the Lions Club Santa's trip to an Iowa City hospital.
Skyline voices labor concerns to Rep. Loebsack
CLINTON -- U.S. Rep. Dave Loebsack toured Skyline Center on Tuesday where he learned what consumers of the Clinton organization produce and what legislative changes are on the minds of its directors. Among the issues that topped the list were chang
- More Top News Headlines