Are you disaster-ready? See how much you know about disaster preparedness with this quiz.
- Top News
- Family pays it forward with late final wish
- Incoming council questions Farwell resignation
- CCDA will fund half of engineering costs for 19th Avenue North project CLINTON -- Clinton officials are re-evaluating their options for filling the funding gap for the 19th Avenue North extension through the Lyons Business and Technology Park. The city plans to construct 1,100 feet of 19th Avenue North, 880 feet of 1
West Heights open house draws crowd
CLINTON -- Clinton residents came out in droves to get a look at new apartments Tuesday afternoon. Community Housing Initiatives, Inc., held a two-hour open house, beginning at 1 p.m. at the new West Heights Townhouse apartment complex,1155 14th Ave.
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing DES MOINES -- The two winning Mega Millions tickets were sold in California and Georgia, lottery officials said Wednesday. The $636 million jackpot was the second-largest lottery prize in U.S. history. One ticket was sold in San Jose, Calif., Califor
Lions Club Santa visits hospital
Photos from the Lions Club Santa's trip to an Iowa City hospital.
Skyline voices labor concerns to Rep. Loebsack
CLINTON -- U.S. Rep. Dave Loebsack toured Skyline Center on Tuesday where he learned what consumers of the Clinton organization produce and what legislative changes are on the minds of its directors. Among the issues that topped the list were chang
- River Bend buys 2 buses FULTON, Ill. -- Two new buses will be added to the fleet for the River Bend School District, but brand new automobiles come at a price. School board officials met on Monday and approved the purchases of two 2015 Bluebird All-American passenger buses
Clinton Co. Supervisors move forward on DeWitt annex
CLINTON -- Clinton County officials went over plans for the new satellite office in DeWitt, plans that will be presented to the public early next year, during a meeting Monday afternoon. With the near completion of Phase II of the Clinton County Sate
- White House decorator to speak in Fulton FULTON, Ill. -- At 9 a.m. Wednesday at the Windmill Cultural Center in Fulton, Carol Leavy from Clinton will share her experience decorating the White House in 2012. Carol is a member of the Mississippi Valley Woodcarvers Association and she had bee
- More Top News Headlines