Members of an Amish community in Northeast Ohio gathered for a final time, before four women and one man go to prison this week. They were convicted of hate crimes for cutting the hair and beards of other Amish people.
- Top News
- Family pays it forward with late final wish
- Snow Emergency declared for weekend
- Clinton City Council will meet Friday
Recommended by YOU: Map of local holiday lights displays and more
When you're looking for local lights displays this season, be sure to follow our interactive map with reader recommended displays and events.
- Camanche Council spars over boulevard payment CAMANCHE -- A discrepancy between the city of Camanche and a local contractor has council members questioning the legitimacy of a contract between the two for a $3.5 million rejuvenation project on the city's main road, Washington Boulevard. At a Cit
- Special requests concern CCDA
- Incoming council questions Farwell resignation
- CCDA will fund half of engineering costs for 19th Avenue North project CLINTON -- Clinton officials are re-evaluating their options for filling the funding gap for the 19th Avenue North extension through the Lyons Business and Technology Park. The city plans to construct 1,100 feet of 19th Avenue North, 880 feet of 1
West Heights open house draws crowd
CLINTON -- Clinton residents came out in droves to get a look at new apartments Tuesday afternoon. Community Housing Initiatives, Inc., held a two-hour open house, beginning at 1 p.m. at the new West Heights Townhouse apartment complex,1155 14th Ave.
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing DES MOINES -- The two winning Mega Millions tickets were sold in California and Georgia, lottery officials said Wednesday. The $636 million jackpot was the second-largest lottery prize in U.S. history. One ticket was sold in San Jose, Calif., Califor
- More Top News Headlines