On Friday, February 19, 2021 the Committee on House Administration will hold a markup of a Committee Resolution to establish procedures in contested election cases properly filed under the Federal Contested Election Act, and related matters.
For a backup stream, see https://youtu.be/e6Yy7IiJntc
For more information, please visit https://cha.house.gov/committee-activity/markups/committee-resolution-establish-procedures-contested-election-cases
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Ron Jurgersen, 89, died Wednesday, March 4, 2021, at Park Vista, Camanche. Visitation 2:00 until 4:00 p.m. Sunday at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt with Funeral 10:30 a.m. Monday at Grace Lutheran Church, DeWitt. Complete obituary www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
- Husband hygiene
- DCI: 'Violent crime scene' discovered in Clinton
- Landfill closed Tuesday
- Officials: Public not in immediate danger
- Sex abuse case dismissed
- Clinton man federally sentenced on meth charges
- Inmate dies at Thomson prison
- Secluded Bellevue cottage inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Marina improvements, beer sales will increase revenue, Parks and Rec Director says
- Clinton High School releases honor roll