This Week's Circulars
Daryl "Big Motors" Glahn, 85, Charlotte, died June 11th. Services will be held 11:00 AM Tuesday, June 15th at Ascension Lutheran Church Goose Lake. Visitation 3:00 to 7:00 Monday at Ascension Lutheran. See Daryl's obit at www.papefh.com.
Robert Clausen, 65, of Preston passed away June 6, 2021 at home. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
Friends and family are invited to celebrate the life of Patsey (Clausen) Farrell (1940-2020) from 1:00-3:00 pm, June 26, at Goose Lake City Park, with a brief memorial program at 2:00. Rain location: Community Center.
- Naeve Family Beef marks start of construction
- South Fourth will become two-lane street
- Kayaker extols the beauty of the Mississippi during world record attempt
- Iowa ranked as quickest state in nation to recover from COVID-19
- Clinton High School announces honor roll
- City sues contractor for breach of contract
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department
- Judge grants motion to suppress in meth case
- Blessing of the Bikes: Riders remember Father Arley
- A symbol of hope: Carving of Jesus, children created from damaged tree