This Week's Circulars
Linda F. Brantley, 72, of Clinton passed away Sunday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House, Bettendorf. Celebration of Life gathering will be from 2-4 pm, Friday, February 21, 2020 at Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory, Clinton.
Services for David Witt will be Saturday at 11:00am at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10:00am to the service time. A full obit will be in Thursdays paper.
Lila H. Merritt, 96, of Clinton, passed away, Monday, February 17, 2020 at the Alverno - Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Fourth Avenue residents frustrated by break-ins, drug use
- Super Bowl was more than a win for the Reynolds family
- Henderson needs fan votes for national dunk contest
- Camanche High School Honor Roll announced
- Clinton fire responds to call at ADM
- Clinton County District Court Activity
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department
- Timken acquisition will bring new jobs to Fulton
- State bound: Wrestlers gear up for Wells Fargo Arena
- Victory Center now matching its residents with work opportunities