CLINTON — The Clinton School Board on Monday night approved a list of employee changes at its regular meeting. Those changes include:
- William Misiewicz, assistant boys basketball coach at Clinton High School with a salary of $3,974.
- Brandon Fleetwood, assistant girls basketball coach at CHS, with a salary of $3,689.
- Skylar Sanford: assistant wrestling coach at CHS with a salary of $3,403.
- Devin Booth, CHS custodian, with a wage of $16.25 per hour.
- Holly Harrison, paraeducator at Eagle Heights Elementary School, with a wage of $11.05 per hour.
- Carlie Taylor, Whittier Elementary School, paraeducator at a wage of $11.05 per hour
- Gina Sexton, Bluff Middle School paraeducator, with a wage of $11.05 per hour.
- Sally Smith, food service kitchen helper at Bluff, with a wage of $11.04 per hour.
- Isabell Helms, substitute bus driver, with a wage of $16.22 per hour.
- Hope Hundley, substitute bus driver, with a wage of $16.22 per hour.
- Susan James, substitute bus driver with a wage of $16.22 per hour.
- Joi Bailey, bus monitor, with a wage of $11.11 per hour.
- Christian Leafgreen, CHS Leo Club adviser, with a salary of $400.
- Melissa LeRoux, CHS senior class adviser, with a salary of $404.
- Laurie Hollister, bus monitor.
- Katie Gross, CHS junior class adviser.
- Tom Lonergan, CHS Environmental Heroes adviser.
- Irene Grant, CHS paraeducator.
- Suzan Jacobsen, Eagle Heights paraeducator.
- Nyro Ragsdale, Jefferson Elementary School paraeducator.
- Kim Murphy, CHS food service cashier.
- Joseph Hayes, guest bus driver.
- Hope Kimmer, Bluff paraeduator, effective July 30, 2019.
Erica Couppee, food service worker at Whittier.