Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
- A juvenile, 17, was arrested at 817 Eighth Ave. South for third-degree theft, larceny, over $750 but not exceeding $1,500.
- Thomas Lee Brown IV, 34, was arrested at 2005 S. 19th St. for an in-county warrant.
- Joshua A. Ryan, 35, was arrested in the 800 block of Pershing Boulevard for a bench warrant.
- Adam H. James, 37, was arrested at 1850 Glendale Road, Apt. 60, for domestic abuse or assault, third offense, causing bodily injury or mental illness.
- John A. Cole Jr., 46, was arrested at 716 1/2 N. Second St. for an out-of-county warrant.
- Katherine E. Rice, 66, was arrested at 209 Fourth Ave. North Apt. 3 for assault causing no injury.
- Joseph A. Robbins Sr., 56, was arrested at South Eighth Street and Ninth Avenue South for public intoxication.
- Jason M. Champagne, 18, was arrested at 1109 S. 12th St. for a bench warrant.
- Max E. Gerber, 28, was arrested at 620 11th Ave. South for an in-county warrant.
- Jackkar A. C. Kyseth, 23, was arrested at Mill Creek Parkway between 13th Avenue North and 16th Avenue Northwest for operating while under the influence, first offense, and carrying weapons while intoxicated and within reach in a vehicle.