Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — A Clinton man who pleaded guilty in June to homicide by vehicle was granted probation by District Court Judge Mark Lawson Thursday.
CLINTON — District Court Judge Marlita Greve filed an order earlier this week for restoration to competency for a Clinton man facing two felony sex abuse charges.
CLINTON — A Clinton man is scheduled to be sentenced in December for a felony burglary charge and a misdemeanor false imprisonment charge related to an August burglary in Clinton.
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
This Week's Circulars
DES MOINES [mdash] James R. Oliver, 78, passed away peacefully in his sleep on February 16, 2021. He was married to his wife and life partner, Rosalind, for nearly 50 years. She survives. He is also survived by his children, Angela (Ben) Vail of Alabama, Brad (Julie) Oliver of Ohio, Chris (R…
CLINTON [mdash] Bill Holsclaw, 92, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday. Per his wishes there will be no services or visitation. Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory is assisting with arrangements. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials be made to the family for a future…
- DCI: 'Violent crime scene' discovered in Clinton
- Bad-tempered sister-in-law
- Resurrecting historical treasure will cost millions
- Landfill closed Tuesday
- Clinton man federally sentenced on meth charges
- Secluded Bellevue cottage inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Inmate dies at Thomson prison
- 'This is amazing': Easton Valley qualifies for state with win over New London
- Marina improvements, beer sales will increase revenue, Parks and Rec Director says
- Camanche qualifies for state in back-to-back seasons