Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
This Week's Circulars
SARASOTA [mdash]Loretta M. (Foster) Garlock, formerly of Clinton, Iowa, age 96, passed away November 9, 2019 at The Pines of Sarasota nursing home in Sarasota, Florida. She was born January 9, 1923 in Savanna, Illinois to Alfred and Marion (McCutcheon) Foster. On June 15, 1944, Loretta marri…
- Fulton residents take sides in cannabis debate
- Fulton could see $150,000 from cannabis sales
- State recommends prison for felony drug offender
- Fixes to new jail could cost $11,000
- Clinton school district devises retirement plan to save money
- Camanche Middle School Honor Roll
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department
- Celebrating service
- Temperature of minus 2 smashes old record
- Armsted sentenced to two life sentences