Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
- Camanche man wins $60,000
- Clinton lands Iowa Great Places grant
- Sheley granted pretrial release in felony drug case
- Fulton's dispensary preparing for recreational pot sales
- Chief: Camanche officer increase has paid off
- Nelson to celebrate 90th
- Top-ranked River Hawks' confidence is key
- Kinkaid motivated for sophomore campaign
- River Hawks impress in Friday sweep
- District finds buyer for Lyons Middle School