Provide false identification information
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
- Clinton boy dies in off-roading accident
- Miracle man Drew Bush lucky to be alive
- Low Moor man arrested on meth charge
- Clinton man arrested on weapons charges
- Widespread power outage affects north Clinton, other county towns
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department
- New face of the River Queens: Marx ready to build a program
- Pedestrian injured near courthouse
- Reader shares thoughts on immigration, laws
- SEEKING SAVINGS: Illinois motorists fueling up in Clinton after gas tax hike