Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
CLINTON — A petition at law and jury demand was filed earlier this month against Nicole Nielsen and State Farm Fire and Casualty Company in connection with a January 2017 incident in which a woman was thrown off a speeding vehicle.
CLINTON — Three counts of felony sexual exploitation of a minor will be dismissed in exchange for a Clinton man's guilty plea to 33 misdemeanor counts.
CLINTON — A Delmar man was ordered to serve 180 days in the Clinton County Jail on a misdemeanor charge and was granted a suspended sentence on a felony burglary charge.
DEWITT — A former Central DeWitt High School teacher has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge after facing a felony sexual exploitation charge.
CLINTON — A Clinton man was granted a suspended sentence for felony criminal mischief but was ordered to serve 180 days in the Clinton County Jail for a misdemeanor carrying weapons charge.
- 2019 Clinton Herald All-Area boys basketball team
- Clinton's Barry intends to transfer to Bettendorf
- 3 best sleepers heading into the 2019 NCAA Men's Basketball tournament
- Multi-skilled Delzell earns Clinton Herald Player of the Year
- Remembering the Lyons-Fulton High Bridge
- First Central announces promotions
- Bridges program offered Sunday
- Snack creation turns into business opportunity
- Fourth of July festival planning underway
- IPSWA tabs local basketball players in annual honor