Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
This Week's Circulars
Jack E. Kuehl age 87 of Clinton, passed away Wednesday Sept. 18, 2019 at The Alverno, Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
LAGUNA NIGUEL [mdash] John (Jake) Bees, formerly of Sabula and Clinton, IA passed away on Sept. 14, 2019 in California. John was born on July 3, 1946 to Edward and Joyce Bees. He graduated from Sabula High School. He married Patricia McClintock in Clinton in 1966. She passed away in 2016. Th…
- Econo Lodge opens doors in Clinton
- Label Shopper opens first Iowa store in Clinton
- Jury selection underway in double homicide case
- Maquoketa man charged with felony kidnapping, assault
- Cuatlatl's Family Kitchen opens at former Hillbilly Jack's site
- Turner family grows appliance business
- Vehicle crashes Into CGH Medical Center
- Deanna's opens third java location
- Double homicide trial underway in Clinton
- Fulton man appeals sentence on weapons charge