Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
This Week's Circulars
- Clinton police investigate Monday homicide
- Whiteside County identifies Sunday's murder victim
- Clinton man dies in motorcycle accident
- Work at Third and Main set to begin this month
- School start date definite, details in flux
- Whiteside County investigates murder
- Neighbors question approval of new subdivision
- Alliant Building implosion set for today
- Rise in positive coronavirus cases due to group activity, health official says
- Clinton police reports