Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
This Week's Circulars
William F. Schwartz age 45 of Clinton died Friday, March 27, 2020 in Clinton. Cremation rites were accorded. The Pape Funeral Home is assisting the family.
Suzanne E. Petersen age 74 of Clinton died Tuesday March 31, 2020 at Eagle Point Nursing Home in Clinton. Cremation rites will be accorded. The Pape Funeral Home is assisting the family.
- Two new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Clinton County
- NO SHUT DOWN: Reynolds continues to defend not ordering 'shelter in place'
- Showboat cancels 2020 season due to coronavirus
- Parker sentenced to prison for theft, buglary
- Clinton parks close this afternoon: PROCLAMATION ATTACHED
- Additional cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Clinton County
- Region's first COVID-19 death announced
- Fulton woman creates masks for health care workers
- Soenksen announces candidacy in sheriff's race
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department