Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — A Clinton man who pleaded guilty in June to homicide by vehicle was granted probation by District Court Judge Mark Lawson Thursday.
CLINTON — District Court Judge Marlita Greve filed an order earlier this week for restoration to competency for a Clinton man facing two felony sex abuse charges.
CLINTON — A Clinton man is scheduled to be sentenced in December for a felony burglary charge and a misdemeanor false imprisonment charge related to an August burglary in Clinton.
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
This Week's Circulars
- Iowa's COVID-19 surge hits record numbers
- Former Clinton quarterback Johnny Sullivan leads Grand View to undefeated season
- Winston sentenced to up to 10 years in prison
- Patrons of Whiskey Barrel Saloon may have been exposed to COVID-19
- CRIME WATCH: Clinton Police Department
- Camanche High School releases first-quarter honor roll
- Clinton's ADM, biotech startup in Japan join forces
- Iowa governor will give live address tonight about COVID-19
- Camanche, Fulton police chiefs retiring
- Weather service issues snow warning for tonight