Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
CLINTON — A petition at law and jury demand was filed earlier this month against Nicole Nielsen and State Farm Fire and Casualty Company in connection with a January 2017 incident in which a woman was thrown off a speeding vehicle.
- Picking up steam
- Taking a spin
- Alternative school gets green light
- Obit omission hurts family member's feelings
- Two granted deferred judgements
- Fulton impresses at state, led by senior trio
- Casino prepares for sports betting
- Clinton Public Library names new director
- Grim defies odds in comeback from two ACL injuries
- Skyline's Robinson readies for retirement