Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
CLINTON — A Clinton man will serve a prison sentence not to exceed five years for felony burglary, according to a plea agreement reached between the parties.
This Week's Circulars
PRESTON [mdash] Baby Olivia Sullivan is resting in heaven today. Born on September 6th, 2020, Baby Olivia Had complications she could not overcome. A funeral service will be held Wednesday, September 23th, at 1:00 p.m. at the Law Jones Funeral Home in Preston. Visitation will be from 11:00 a…
- Progress: Clinton business owners bring back their childhood
- Deputy sheriff: Vote for Greenwalt
- Camanche rolls Tipton on rain drenched night
- Conklin pleads guilty in meth case
- All Clinton students qualify for free lunches
- DeMoss charged with drug violations, forgery
- Queens serve up unprecedented wins in Eldridge
- Clinton County District Court Activity
- Low kindergarten enrollment reduces revenue for Clinton schools
- Football by the numbers: Week 3