CLINTON — Several felony sexual abuse charges were dismissed last week against an Illinois man who was deemed incompetent to stand trial.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
CLINTON — A Clinton man who pleaded guilty in June to homicide by vehicle was granted probation by District Court Judge Mark Lawson Thursday.
CLINTON — District Court Judge Marlita Greve filed an order earlier this week for restoration to competency for a Clinton man facing two felony sex abuse charges.
CLINTON — A Clinton man is scheduled to be sentenced in December for a felony burglary charge and a misdemeanor false imprisonment charge related to an August burglary in Clinton.
CLINTON — Post-conviction relief has been granted to a Clinton man convicted in 2014 of seven counts of sexual abuse and 60 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
This Week's Circulars
CLINTON [mdash] Betty Ann Nissen, 86, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at Eagle Point Nursing Home, Clinton. Per Betty's wishes, there will be no services or visitation. Cremation will take place at Snell-Zornig Funeral Home & Crematory. Online condolences may be expr…
Betty Ann Nissen, 86, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at Eagle Point Nursing Home, Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home & Crematory.
- Former employee charged with stealing wrenches from Custom-Pak
- Clinton woman charged with ongoing criminal conduct
- City announces road closures for RAGBRAI's arrival July 31
- Camanche High School principal resigns
- The beginning and the end: RAGBRAI arrives in Clinton
- Pekin man loses control of vehicle, drives through cornfield
- Shaffer will lead Camanche Middle, High schools
- Man convicted of selling meth ordered to Salvation Army program
- City of Clinton building permits
- Judge denies motion to suppress evidence in drug case