Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• A representative of Casey's General Store reported a theft at 614 S. Washington Blvd., Camanche.
• Thomas E. Parker reported identity theft.
• A recovered vehicle was reported at Camanche Elementary School, 508 11th Place, Camanche.
• An accident with injuries was reported at Second Avenue and 11th Place, Camanche.
• Zachery A. Hudson, 28, was arrested at Highway 30 and 380th Avenue for operating while under the influence, second offense.
• John L. Harrington reported reckless use of fire or explosives at 509 15th Place, Camanche.
• Harlee A. Carber reported accident property damage at 1711 15th Place, Camanche.
• An unattended death investigation was reported.
• A motorist assist was reported at North Washington Boulevard, Camanche.