Provide false identification information
• Travis A. Pierce Sr., 32, 434 Sixth Ave. South, Apt. 2E, pleaded guilty to provide false identification information and was fined $100. He was accused Feb. 24 by the Clinton Police Department.
• Micheal D. Clay, 44, of Davenport, pleaded guilty to public intoxication and was ordered to serve one day in the Clinton County Jail. He was accused June 26 by the Camanche Police Department.
• John R. Davis, 45, 850 First Ave., No. 35, pleaded guilty to public intoxication and was fined $65. He was accused June 23 by the Clinton Police Department.
• Shane J. Rubel, 31, of Maquoketa, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree theft and was granted a deferred judgment. A $315 civil penalty was imposed. He was accused May 13 by the DeWitt Police Department.
• David Baldridge, 18, 557 Sixth Ave. South, No. 2, pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a felon and was granted a deferred judgment. A $750 civil penalty was suspended. He was ordered to enter and successfully complete the Residential Corrections Facility program. He was accused June 6, 2018, by the Clinton Police Department.