Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
- Logan S. Wilson, 24, was arrested in the 300 block of Seventh Avenue North for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Velda F. Kibler, 57, was arrested at 2715 S. 25th St. for theft, fifth-degree, shoplifting under $200.
- Randy J. Bray Jr., 41, was arrested at the intersection of Main Avenue and McKinley Street on a warrant.
- Brittany J. Gosha, 26, was arrested at Sixth Avenue South and Fifth Street for three in-county warrants and interference with official acts.
- Rebecca A. Roling, 41, was arrested at 1336 Camanche Ave. for possession of drug paraphernalia, providing false information to a peace officer, and possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, first offense.
- Kelsey N. Baldridge, 27, was arrested at 901 S. Fourth St. for an out-of-county warrant.
- Samuel S. Kelly, 36, was arrested at 1046 15th Ave. South for operating while under the influence, second offense.
- Sean P. Seymour, 37, was arrested in the 400 block of Third Avenue South for public intoxication, first offense.
- Travis F. Petersen, 41, was arrested at 2215 Manufacturing Drive, for an out-of-county warrant.