Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
- Christopher J. Hartman-Hans, 22, was arrested at 1600 Lincoln Way for interference with official acts and an in-county warrant.
- Rachel Tompkins, 28, was arrested at 1600 Lincoln Way for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Melissa L. Roth, 37, was arrested at 827 N. Third St. for two bench warrants.
- James E. Johns, 51, was arrested at 1501 Main Ave. for an out-of-county warrant.
- Deappolis Smith, 29, was arrested in the 300 block of Second Avenue South for operating while under the influence, first offense, and child endangerment, child present with an intoxicated person.
- Michael A. Finch, 21, was arrested at 2718 Pershing Blvd. for a bench warrant.
- Jacob L. Abolt, 38, was arrested in the 600 block alley between 11th and 12th avenues south for assault, using or displaying a dangerous weapon.
- Dennis D. Schnitlzer, 53, was arrested in the 600 block alley between 11th and 12th avenues south for domestic abuse or assault, second offense, causing no injury.
- A juvenile, 17, was arrested at 1528 Camanche Ave. for driving while barred.
- Rachel B. Thornburg, 20, was arrested at 1528 Camanche Ave. for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, permitting an unauthorized person to drive, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Adam S. White, 25, was arrested at Eighth Avenue North and Pershing Boulevard for an out-of-county warrant.
- Steven B. Valdez Jr., 30, was arrested at Iowa Avenue and 22nd Place for an out-of-county warrant.
- Shawn L. Odom, 47, was arrested at 901 S. Fourth St. for fifth-degree theft, shoplifting not exceeding $300.
- Latasha M. Brown, 30, was arrested in the 100 block of South Sixth Street for driving while barred and interference with official acts.
- Robert R. Madsen, 50, was arrested at 1715 Pershing Blvd. for disorderly conduct, loud or raucous noise, and interference with official acts resulting in bodily injury.
- A juvenile, 17, was arrested at 1003 Eighth Ave. South for first-degree robbery, armed with a dangerous weapon.
- Jonathan L. Borah Jr., 29, was arrested in the 500 block alley between Fourth and Fifth avenues south for a bench warrant.