Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
- Daniel A. Holt was arrested in the 300 block of Second Avenue South for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance, first offense.
- Adam S. White, 25, was arrested in the 200 block of 10th Avenue North for carrying weapons, a firearm transported in a vehicle, and intent to manufacture or deliver methamphetamine over 5 grams and under 5 kilograms.
- Kevin L. Schmidt, 51, was arrested in the 1300 block of Camanche Avenue for operating under the influence, second offense.
- Justin A. McGinnis, 27, was arrested at 1530 N. Second St. for public intoxication, first offense.
- Jeffrey Q. Evans, 34, was arrested at 546 1/2 Seventh Ave. South for domestic abuse or assault, third offense, causing bodily injury or mental illness.
- Steven D. Marty, 39, was arrested at 106 Eighth Ave. South on an out-of-county warrant.
- Marcus L. Ingram, 34, was arrested at 417 13th Ave. North for domestic abuse or assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
- Joshua A. Lilly, 33, was arrested at 756 13th Ave. South for criminal mischief, second-degree, damage between $1,000 and $10,000.
- Gaige O. Tague, 34, was arrested at 2364 Barker St. on an out-of-county warrant.