As featured on
This Week's Circulars
CAMANCHE [mdash] Harry R. Goodell, 82, of Camanche passed away Sunday, May 9, 2021 at his home in Camanche. A private memorial service is being planned. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home assisted the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obi…
Evelyn Barber, 94, of DeWitt, Iowa, passed away, Sunday at the Kahl Home - Davenport. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
Doris M. Schultz, 86, of Camanche passed away Monday, May 10, 2021 at Prairie Hills Assisted Living. Funeral Arrangements are pending at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- City attaches lien to lawsuit stemming from 2019 ADM fire
- Life is full of peaks and valleys
- Stop sleeping with your mother-in-law
- Morrison man arrested, accused of grabbing child
- Barges delayed due to grounded boat
- Clinton police reports
- City explains lien against awards from firefighter lawsuit
- Sex offender faces first-degree murder for Breasia Terrell's death
- Clinton County man wins $50,000 lottery prize
- Plea agreement accepted in attempted murder case