DAVENPORT — The nation’s largest auto show producer, Motor Trend Auto Shows, announces the 25th Annual Quad City Regional Auto Show will be at the Davenport RiverCenter from Friday through Sunday.
The event, which showcases 2019 and some 2020 vehicles, is a joint effort of manufacturers and auto dealers in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Show times are Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Special events during the show include:
- 24 domestic and import manufacturers – over 150 vehicles.
- Every guest can sign up for a free one-year subscription to Motor Trend Magazine.
- Drive as if you’re on a NASCAR track. Try out the Toyota NASCAR simulator, compliments of the auto show.
- Saturday there will be face painting and balloon artists.
• From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, there will be a special appearance by Miss Iowa Mikhayla Hughes-Shaw.
• Sunday is 101.3 KISS FM Family Day. It’s family fun from noon to 4 pm. There will be animals from the Niabi Zoo, QC Botanical Center activities, a magic show, a coloring contest, various therapy dogs, balloon artists making animal characters for kids, and cookies and milk for kids.
• Guests can sign up to win tickets for concerts and trips at the iHeart Radio booth.
• Free opening day tickets and coupons are at participating Hy-Vee locations while supplies last.
• More info, discount tickets and coupons are online at Quad City Auto Show.com.
• Motor Trend SUV of the year, The Jeep Wrangler, and Truck of the year, The RAM 1500, will be on display.
• Just revealed at LA Auto Show, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup and the New 2020 RAM HD, the New Chevy Silverado, Chevy Blazer Crossover, GMC Sierra AT4, New Cadillac XT4 SUV, and the NEW Honda Passport SUV will be at the show.
Proceeds from the auto show benefit the Quad City Regional Auto Show Scholarship Fund. Over $434,500 has been given to college-bound and trade school students to date. Over $50,000 is expected to be given at this year’s VIP Premier Event.
For more information, visit www.quadcityautoshow.com or call Susan Shrader, event coordinator, at (563) 388-6744.