– The band Down 24 will perform at King Pins Saloon and Dance Hall, 18675 13th St. in Fulton, Ill., from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
– Immanuel Lutheran Church will serve Sloppy Joes, hot dogs, chips, drinks cake, pie and ice cream during its Fall Festival Bazaar and Ice Cream Social. Shoppers may visit vendor and craft tables from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the church, 1519 Washington Blvd. in Camanche.
– Felix Adler Children's Discovery Center presents Super Saturday STEM Challenge from 1-3 p.m. Children will ride a pulley chair and build and experiment with other simple machines. The Discovery Center is located at 338 Eighth Ave. S. in Clinton. The program is free with a paid admission to the Center.
– Clinton High School wrestling will host a fundraiser at Ray's Timeout at 2 p.m. A meal of pulled pork, baked beans, chips and dessert will cost $10 per plate. Former CHS State place finisher and Loras Assistant Coach Jay Figgins will speak as will former CHS State placer and three-time Division III National Champion Byron Tate and CHS two-time State placer, 3A champ and former CHS wrestling coach JD Lueders. A live auction and silent auction raise additional funds. Proceeds will pay for team meals, equipment and travel expenses.
– The Low Moor Hometown Pride Committee will host a Euchre Fundraising Tournament at 211 Third Ave. in Low Moor. Social hour and registration begins at 6 p.m. Card play begins at 7 p.m. Cost is $15 per person. Prizes will be awarded for play, raffles and a 50/50 drawing. Participants should bring their own snacks and drinks and quarters for sets.