Sitting in as host of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” Al Franken called it the story that “makes all the other stories kind of pointless.”
For what are GOP governors competing?
Just two months ago, the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office and the Clinton Police Department hosted four days of active shooter incident managem…
High-speed internet is essential, but estimates show that 106,000 Iowans lack access to essential broadband connectivity. However, the hope of…
Everyone likes a bargain. Many of us gravitate to online auction or resale websites, seeking out those bargains or discounted prices for merch…
Have you been in a situation where you could use some people to help you out? Are you someone who has volunteered your time to help with somet…
Conservative commentator Bill Kristol has been sounding an alarm about the threat posed by Donald J. Trump.
What separates average-to-good Iowa towns from thriving ones, former Governor Terry Branstad often said, is the presence of locally owned bank…
In 1994, President Clinton’s certitudes included these: By 2000, America’s high school graduation rate would be 90 percent (it is still not) a…
The City of Clinton’s Vision Statement states, “A community that strives to stay connected as we continue to grow and prosper.”
Bethany Mandel had a feeling she was about to become famous.
Here at Grow Clinton we have three primary area of focus: local business growth, economic development and industrial projects, and tourism.
This Week's Circulars
- Valley Bluff Townhomes celebrates growth in Clinton
- CHS starts up Rugby Club for first time in school history; Will host home game in late April
- UPDATED: Central DeWitt teacher accused of sexually exploiting former student
- FROM THE GROUND UP: Wilson Building opens doors during Monday celebration
- TRAINING DAYS: Six firefighters join Clinton's roster
- TASTE TRAVELER: Savanna bar draws in motorcyclists
- Clark's March Madness marches on, Iowa women beat Colorado
- Clinton County District Court Activity
- Name of man who died in grain bin released
- Iowa joins red-wave exodus from multistate compact seeking accuracy of voter lists
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.