So I may have been a bit off with Saquon Barkley during the fantasy football draft.
Submit a Letter to the Editor
If you're interested in submitting a Letter to the Editor, click here.
It's been an uphill climb in recent weeks, but I finally eclipsed the .500 barrier in the Las Vegas Westgate SuperContest.
I just can't catch a break. I went back and forth in week 8 about taking Chicago in the Westgate SuperContest, and just couldn't pull the trigger.
My underdogs have failed me in recent weeks. That shouldn't be a major surprise, though, since the more weeks that are played, the more separation occurs between teams in the NFL.
It's easy to talk about Patrick Mahomes and how he's the top quarterback in fantasy football. But let's not overlook even when quarterbacks don't play well, they can offer up some nice fantasy value.
I could go on and on about Patrick Mahomes being by far the most consistent fantasy football quarterback on a consistent basis, but I just can't get over the top-10 quarterbacks from week 6.
The underdogs failed me in a major way in week 5, so it's time to start being a little more picky with who I'm backing this week.
Week 4 didn't register near the drama everyone experienced in week 3. The upsets weren't there and the Jacksonville Jaguars, my pick for week 4, advanced with very little resistance.
- Broken arm leads to independent investigation
- Week 11 Fantasy Football: Start 'em, sit 'em for wide receivers
- Week 11 NFL Survivor Pool: Tough week points to Chicago Bears
- Week 12 Fantasy Football: Start 'em, sit 'em for quarterbacks
- Week 11 Fantasy Football: Start 'em, sit 'em for running backs
- Week 12 Fantasy Football: Start 'em, sit 'em for running backs
- Week 11 Fantasy Football: Start 'em, sit 'em for quarterbacks
- Inaugural CHS Hall of Honor Class announced
- Tubbs inks commitment to Iowa
- Camanche Middle School honor roll